Each of the committees provided an update on their plans for the Fall. Be sure to visit here for latest info on our events.
- To stay updated on POP MOMS news, be sure to "Like" POP MOMS on Facebook. If you're not receiving emails from the POP MOMS general email address, click here to send us your email address.
- The new POP MOMS insulated thermos cups are now available for $10 from the fundraising committee. Plan on purchasing one at the next meeting.
- The spirituality committee unveiled the new MOMS prayer on prayer cards with images of our Blessed Mother Mary. You can always find the prayer here. We encourage you to keep it and pray it often.
- The MOMS group will have it's own team for the Sept 29 Hike for Life at John Paul II High School. Contact Carolyn Walsh if you're interested in joining.
- The two social events through December are the New Members Social on Nov 13 and Breakfast with Santa on Dec 2.
- MOMS will be volunteering at Minnie's Food Pantry on Sept 20. See the earlier blog post for more info.
- For children's activities, the committee will no longer host play dates due to low participation, and will instead focus on larger events like the Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat. Contact Anne Stone to sign up to volunteer for these fun events.
You can view a video of Kali Schneiders here.
See you then!!